Nice fish!


I caught this fish 6 days ago right by Endeavor Elementry. There are 4 ponds around the area that I wanted to check out. It was a really nice clear day and I got there around 6:30 pm. I had never been there before so I was walking around trying to get a lay of the land and make sure there weren't any signs saying I couldn't fish, there were none so I walked around to the pond that was right at the corner of 60th and East Paris. Fishing for about 10 min with no bites I was surprised by a large bass about 3 feet in front of me...so surprised I think I pulled the lure out of his mouth before he could bite it! Later as I was moving around different spots with no bites I met a guy named Tony that was also fishing the pond. Surprisingly we were the only 2 out there. After talking for a while I threw a Booya! buzz bait into the center of the pond and hooked into this lunker. The only fish of the night but it was well worth it. A nice fish and a possible fishing buddy. Thats a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really nice bass! I'm looking forward to discovering some more nice local spots to fish. Saturday I tromped around the flooded area surrounding Kraft Lake but it was too flooded for me to get to the open water. When the water lever is lower that might be a cool place. Not sure if it's public land or not, it was hard to get to.